London Market Review - the changing face of the London market
Aon Global Broking Centre’s annual London Market Review for Property, Casualty & Crisis Management (PCCM) provides a review of 2015 and Q1 2016 and forward-looking insights into how Aon expects the market to develop, to help buyers frame their risk transfer strategies in the coming 12 months.
The review, led by Mark Parker, Head of PCCM, examines key business lines as well as specialist industries such as metals, mining, political violence and, for the first time, includes a section on cyber property risk.
The five key topics the review focuses on are:
- Big data and portfolio underwriting
- Carrier mergers and acquisitions and the increased focus on operation expense
- London market future state target operating model
- Natural catastrophe losses
- Understanding, quantification and product development for property damage cyber risk
For more information about the London Market Review, please contact Liz McMahon.
If you elect to comment or engage with our content via third-party social media websites, you authorize Aon to have access to certain social media profile information. Please click here to learn more about information that may be collected when using these tools on Aon.com