Comprehensive benefits insights and benchmarks: Your trusted guide to strategic decision-making
Comparing your company’s benefits practices and plans with the market is not always a straightforward or simple process. Analyzing and interpreting benefits data, especially the qualitative aspects, requires care and an experienced eye.
Aon Hewitt delivers value
At Aon Hewitt, we believe that well-designed employee benefits programs support organizations in their strategic growth and strengthen their market positioning. With the right set of analyses and tools, your company will be equipped to benchmark benefits, compete in the market, and harmonize benefits programs of merged companies more effectively. Aon Hewitt's APAC Benefits Survey & Insights can help your company achieve these goals.
The Aon Hewitt approach
Our client-centric approach is focused on providing significant value to you, in terms of data integrity, survey scope and benefits insights. Our holistic solution involves:
- Experienced local benefits consultants: Our consultants have country-specific expertise to provide solutions and advise in a local context.
- Insights to your benefits design: In addition to providing benefits prevalence data/benchmarks, our team of expert benefits consultants will further analyze the data and translate this to practical insights on your benefits plan design.
- Cost of benefit programs: Understanding of investment made in benefits; in terms of your benefits spend compared to the market, return on investment from benefits.
- Spotlight on benefits trends: Incorporating regulatory requirements and market practices, we will study the information collectively and highlight emerging benefits trends and practices, as part of our annual survey cycle.
- Side-by-side comparison: With your benefits plan lined up against current market practices and statutory requirements, you will be equipped with all the necessary information to review your benefits and clearly understand your market positioning. (A customized side-by-side analysis is available upon request at additional cost)
- Up-to-date statutory information: Understanding the challenges in keeping track of regulatory changes, we will send you periodic updates on new or revisions to existing legislations.
- Online survey platform and tools: Access benefits benchmarking data on demand from anywhere.
- More than just benefits: When used in tandem with Radford’s compensation data, you can gain an overview of your total remuneration spending.
|Retirement, Risk & Health
||Paid Time Off
- Term life
- Personal accident
- Disability income
- Critical illness
- Inpatient medical
- Outpatient medical
- Other medical benefits
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Marriage leave
- Maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Bereavement leave
- Other leave benefits
- Car and transportation
- Flexible benefits
- Business travel policy
- Education benefits
- Club memberships
- Loan programs
- Termination benefits
- Other policies
Data collection cycle
: 1 Apr to 14 JunSurvey results delivery
: 1 Oct Countries surveyed
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
|Number of countries
||Total cost (in USD)
|Less than 6 countries
||$2,500 per country
|6 countries and above*
||$5,000 plus $1,500 per country subject to an overall maximum of $25,000 per year
* Discount is applicable for participation in 6 countries and above.
Subscribers will enjoy the following privileges:
- Online access to Aon's Greater Insights platform to view your benefits data, survey results and updates.
- Complimentary roundtable sessions for sharing of survey findings in major locations;
- Dedicated consultant to advise on survey process and provide ongoing support;
- Customized side-by-side comparison (additional fee required).
Back to top