Aon Hewitt works across all areas of employee communication, from understanding and segmenting your audience, to optimising the total rewards mix and developing communication strategies designed to change employee behaviour and improve organisational performance.
Smart Behaviours. Great Results!
It's simple: Aon Hewitt knows how to drive the smart behaviours that deliver great results for our clients and their people. We deliver business results for our clients—cost savings, regulatory compliance, improved participation in benefit plans and better on-the-job performance. And we achieve better outcomes for employees and their families—by helping them make informed decisions about their benefits, providing tools to help make the most of the money spent on benefits and enabling their success at work and in retirement.
Our communication consultants are uniquely qualified to design effective strategies for any HR need, from recruitment to retirement. We are also positioned to help HR organisations drive successful consumer-oriented health care, retirement, and compliance program success.
We Deliver Results Through Action
- We define and create the desired behavioural impacts of HR actions and change (measured by improved engagement, better business results, improved customer service, reduced costs)
- We encourage employees, retirees and their families to engage in active health care management (leading to better utilisation, healthier employees and lower costs)
- We enable employees to take action to build retirement income (resulting in greater income replacement, better plan and investment utilisation, improved participation)
- We make the connection between employees' day-to-day performance and their total rewards (enabling a performance-driven culture, better business results, a more engaged workforce)
- We help organisations work through mergers, acquisitions and divestitures (allowing for better continuity and continued productivity).
Core Capabilities and Areas of Expertise
Our core capabilities include the following types of communication:
- Retirement planning
- Employment branding
- Organisational change communication
- Market research
- Performance management
Each year we are recognised by our peers with more than 100 professional communication awards for quality, innovation, and for the business results we have helped our clients achieve.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) is Aon Hewitt’s benefit communication system. It is a web based application providing users with an overview of their benefits and enabling them to carry out simulations. It adds transparency, reduces information costs and increases employees’ job satisfaction. YBR greatly facilitates employee understanding and appreciation of the pension plan.
Areas of Expertise
Included among our communication professionals are specialists in:
- Communication strategy, planning and complex project management
- Behavioural science and research
- Focus groups, surveys and employee perception research
- Change and transition management
- Content development, writing and editing
- Compliance communication
- Creative development and design across all media
- Production, materials management, fulfilment and vendor management
- Internet, email and social media communication strategy and execution .
- Personalised communication
- Training and meeting facilitation (virtual and face-to-face)