Multinational companies face constant challenges as they regionalise, globalise and expand their diverse and international workforce:
- Varied legislative requirements
- Corporate governance
- Need for operational and cost effiency/ improved margins
- Insurable and non-insurable risks
- Increased complexity of managing employee benefits and compensation globally in a consistent manner
- Different insurance coverages in different countries
- Varied service levels
- Inconsistent insurance expertise
Aon is helping multinational companies meet these challenges through numerous services:
Aon regional and global network professionals can help determine if these solutions are right for you. We can review your existing plans and benefit costs, as well as available economies of scale , and develop a regional strategy and process in support of your business goals. We can engage local brokers to recommend market-competitive plans and then conduct local bidding and support local execution in your regional locations.
We have the largest, wholly-owned network of regional offices and actively manage the network to provide support and advice to clients within Sub-Saharan countries. The ability to deliver locally appropriate consulting and risk solutions allows us to provide world-class strategic advice to headquaters and satellite offices alike, while helping you implement policies locally but under regional corporate policy guidelines and control.
In addition to broking and consulting, we also conduct risk management advice and plan designs and provide benchmarking, financial benefits accounting and global actuarial and strategic actuarial advice.
Aon brings to the table a unique combination of expertise in the field of global benefits consulting, risk solutions plus local expertise in almost every market. We have the scale, scope of resources and experience to develop a regional broking, consulting and risk management solutions, combining the best of Aon Hewitt, Aon Global Risk Consultants and Aon Benfield.
Beauty In Numbers
We have an unsurpassed geographical presence and capability along with a unique combination of expertise in:
- Maximising coverage, value and service performance with unique resources, capabilities
- Designing and implementation of cost-effective and customized products
- Standardisation of products and service levels across the region via Centralised Service Centres of Excellence underpinned by Aon Global Client Network (AGCN)
- Thought leadership and innovation in the development of Customised products
- Best international and regional benchmarking coming from widespread African footprint
- Global benefits consulting, including mergers and acquisitions
- Captive and regulatory consulting
- Captive management and administration
- Reinsurance and alternative risk transfer
Our proven approach and systems ensure partnering at the strategic and tactical(implementation) level,supported by improved financial management, governance and administrative processes that deliver distinctive value.