Our Life and Employee Benefits Division is divided into three distinct divisions namely Pensions Administration, Pensions Consulting & New Business and Group Risk Benefits Administration. The division is closely supported by Fund Accounting which resides in the Finance Department of the Company. We boast of having 130 and 160 distinct occupational pension funds and institutional Group Risk Schemes, respectively and still growing.
We offer an array of administration services that are benchmarked on best international standards and that are highly client driven. These range from back-office support to fully outsourced administration. The bouquet is supplemented with accurate record keeping, communication, documentation storage, and financial-transaction services or Fund Accounting or Book Keeping Services.
The range includes:
• Member-record maintenance
• Data Management
• Benefit calculation & payment
• Pension payment
• Liaison with Botswana Unified Revenue Services on behalf
• Financial Management
• Trustee services, including banking reports and attendance at meetings
• Compliance and regulatory reporting
• Member services, including helplines
• Communications and benefit statements
• Planning, review, and consultation meetings
• Projections statements and
• Online viewing for members and employers and
• HR/Payroll Support
We have a highly adaptive structure to supply these services to companies of all sizes and dedicated account teams that work in close partnership with clients and their employees in a never seen before client centric approach.