At Aon, we offer expert information and advice on an individual basis, and can assist with planning for a family’s financial security through a well thought-out strategy, taking into consideration the specific needs of the client and working towards a lifetime plan covering family protection and long-term financial wellbeing throughout the client’s working life and beyond into retirement.
Our motto is:
“Wealth does not just happen, it takes planning”
We summarise here the products and services we offer:
• Individual and joint-life cover
• Term assurance for mortgage and loan protection
• Family funeral assurance
• Critical illness and disability cover
• Key person, shareholders and partnership assurance for business owners and investors
• International medical insurance
• Income protection
• Retirement planning
• Education fee planning for children
• Unit trust investments
• General wealth management
We strive to assist our clients in building sustained wealth through planned investments with reputable organisations, both in Botswana and in the overseas markets. Our service includes a detailed and confidential needs analysis, sourcing the most competitive and appropriate products from our large base of product providers, making specific recommendations to minimise risk and maximise opportunity, handling administrative matters and providing regular updates and reviews to clients.
Retirement and Long-term savings plans:
• Flexible savings plans available in Pula, Sterling, Dollars or Euros.
• Huge choice of investment funds
• Take advantage of tax-free growth
• You can access your capital in emergencies, even before retirement
• Savings plans can be tailored to meet your own financial goals e.g. children’s school and university fees, weddings, overseas travel, as well as retirement.
• Wide range of local and offshore investment opportunities,both direct and via insurance products
• Direct investments into specialist funds e.g. emerging markets, commodities, commercial property, country - specific funds, etc.
• Low, medium and high risk opportunities available, with or without managed risk option
• Unit trust investments and regular savings.