Disaster Recovery Plans / Business Continuity Plans
Disaster recovery plans relate to resumption from catastrophic loss. These plans are put in place during the “good times” to guide and facilitate the quickest possible resumption of production / business. Aon Risk Management facilitates the compilation of such plans by training “champions” who will compile the draft plan on site, and secondly, by reviewing and refining the plans upon completion.
• Greater effectiveness due to use of on-site personnel, “Champions”
• Up to date plans for recovery
• Isolation of top 3 risks
• Calculation of maximum foreseeable loss
• Opportunity to review previous assumptions for causes and effects of specific disasters
• Minimisation of both property damage and business interruption losses