Project Risk Management (PRM)
Aon Risk Management gets involved with project teams from concept stage, to make sure that all risk considerations are taken into account from day 1. This ensures that risk is eliminated as far as possible in the underlying projects design, and that any unavoidable residual risk is effectively mitigated by innovative, cost effective solutions.
By involving Aon Risk Management from the outset, you can avoid expensive retro-fits later, and show true commitment to due-diligence principles to various stakeholders by designing out risk from the ground up.
• Risk considerations are taken into account from day 1
• Risk is eliminated in the projects design
• Unavoidable residual risk is effectively mitigated by innovative, cost effective solutions.
• Avoidance of expensive retro-fits later.
• Demonstration of true commitment to due-diligence principles by designing out risk