Why Strive to Achieve Aon Best Employers Status?
Based on years of experience, deep employee research, and data from thousands of organizations worldwide, we know that achieving Aon Best Employers status correlates with:
- Greater organizational performance
- Greater employee retention and morale
- Better customer service
- Lower absenteeism
- Improved personal health; lower job stress
Hear from Aon Best Employers on why it matters to their organization
Compared to average organizations, Aon Best Employers:
Hiring qualified employees in today’s market isn’t always easy; attracting the best, engaging them at work and keeping them performing at their peak is a challenge at the best of times. You need insight and strategy to separate you from the rest of the pack. Participating in Aon Best Employers gives you the tools and the information you need to make strategic decisions about your HR practices and improve business performance.
All study participants can benefit from:
- Actionable data for making strategic decisions about your people
- Key insights from our experienced consultants identifying your priorities and action steps to improve engagement
- Results to create a dialogue with your employees about what is happening in your organization and what needs to change
- Access to our extensive comparator database to provide context and understand how you stack up against other organizations
- An industry-leading survey platform
- Validated engagement methodology and approach that will gain the confidence of your leaders
Aon Best Employers will benefit from:
- National and global recognition
- Placement on Aon Best Employers Canadian and global websites
- Press and media coverage are prominently featured in Maclean’s magazine (English), on CanadianBusiness.com (English) and in La Presse+ (French)
- Advice on how to leverage the recognition and build it into all of your external and internal communications
Download the Brochure
Get your copy of the Aon Best Employers brochure today.
Get started on your journey to become a Best Employer today.
Still have questions? No problem, we're here to help.