Construction Risk Services Division
Aon has designed comprehensive construction risk management, insurance and performance security solutions for all project stakeholders. Whether it’s owners, lenders, contractors, or consultants, Aon’s Construction Risk Services Division is considered the industry’s construction risk expert.
Experience and partnership
Our role is more than just placing and managing construction insurance and surety programs. We have the proven capability to identify business practices and construction risk solutions that can improve your company’s operations. While we provide workable solutions that will help your business achieve its financial goals, our ultimate goal is to become your trusted advisor and business partner.
Total project construction risk solutions
Each project has its own specific construction risks which need to be identified and addressed. Whether it’s a P3 toll road development, or an addition to an existing hospital, Aon has the processes to create the optimal construction insurance solution. Our leadership in the construction insurance industry allows us to provide you with the solutions that will minimize construction risk and maximize profit.
Evidence of our leadership includes:
- Aon has acted as advisor and broker for over 70% of all public private partnerships reaching financial close
- Aon brokers approximately 20% of all construction insurance written in Canada
- Aon brokers approximately 23% of all surety in Canada
- Aon brokers virtually all contractor default insurance (SubGuard©) in Canada (60% of all global CDI placements)
- Aon is the leading broker in project specific construction insurance coverages