About Aon Insurance Managers - Switzerland / Liechtenstein
Since 1994 Aon Captive Insurance Managers has promoted Switzerland, and since 2003 also the Principality of Liechtenstein, as a captive domicile and remains in constant contact with the regulatory authorities.
19 years of experience have enabled us to structure a quality control process appropriately matching each client's needs. Whatever our client's requirements, we seek to provide cost efficient, practical solutions à la carte for:
- Establishing & Licensing new entities (insurance or finance entities)
- Relocations from other domiciles
- Liquidation of captives
- Daily management, insurance accounting and administration
- Regulatory assistance with FINMA (Switzerland) and FMA (Liechtenstein)
- Implementation of internal controls in line with legal obligations
- Compliance gap analysis based on SST (Swiss Solvency Test) and pre-Solvency II requirements
- Internal audits and compliance gap analysis
Certainly also due to this engagement, Aon Captive & Insurance Management is today the leading captive management organization in Switzerland as well as in the Principality of Liechtenstein. Our portfolio includes over 40 companies across all industries with their parent companies in Europe, Latin America and Japan.
Our international staff, speaking over 10 different languages consists, of experienced (re-) insurance technicians and chartered accountants.
Switzerland Profile Sheet.pdf
Liechtenstein Profile Sheet.pdf