Do you have problems finding your insurance policies or claims history? Are they hidden away in a filing cabinet? Or in six different formats spread over your PC network? Can you say for certain that this is the latest policy wording document? Do you have problems distributing or collaborating within your risk community? If you answered 'yes' to just one of these common problems, then AonLine is the solution.
A comprehensive insurance tool box
Since its debut in 1996, AonLine has been the industry standard for electronic risk management services, helping hundreds of organizations and thousands of users to bring powerful new value, efficiencies and collaboration to managing risk. With its comprehensive risk management desktop of web-based solutions, AonLine provides you with a wide range of tools and resources for assessing, mitigating and analysing risk.
With AonLine you can...
- Have a single sign on solution to risk management. Using a secure, single sign on solution, AonLine allows you access to your personalized risk management tools, online collaboration applications and knowledge base. Think of it as a digital door that connects you and your account teams to a collaborative, interactive environment. One that promotes teamwork improves workflow and raises the strategic role of risk management within your organization.
- Create your own risk community. AonLine's interactive functionality enables your service team to join you for help or advice wherever they are in the world. They can also work with you on projects that can be viewed online, simultaneously, by both you and your team. The main collaborative areas of AonLine are the project centre and document centre. However, AonLine allows you to access to a range of local, regional and global tools such as Aon's RMIS solution (Aon RiskConsole) and Aon's Global Account Management System (GAMS).
- Elevate the importance of risk management within your company. AonLine can also be used to raise awareness of risk management issues throughout your organization. You can access and disseminate bulletins on potentially catastrophic natural perils and geopolitical events, easily deliver current risk and insurance programme information and focus on regulatory changes and legislation on both a local and global scale.
- Provides on-demand access to your company's proprietary risk and insurance data, including claim, policy and exposure information.
- The ability to make more informed decisions based upon up-to-date information.
- Provides live financial ratings and interactive tools for faster, more informed decision making.
- Promotes the value of risk management within your risk community, raising and highlighting important risk-related issues to those who need to know.
- Improved communication between your service team and your global and local business units.