Multinationals often come up short when they have to manage, analyse and develop cross-border compensation and benefits programmes. Complex and inconsistent local programmes, national legislation and a lack of data pose major challenges. Aon Hewitt's web-based administration platform, Greater Insight, solves these problems.
Greater Insight is the ideal solution for multinationals requiring many transactions, flexibility and detailed analysis of compensation and benefits programmes. The tools offer immediate value for your company; partly by offering a much improved and more precise overview and partly by using fewer resources for local HR specialists and reducing software and hardware investments.
Greater Insight gives the company:
- Basic understanding of the actual costs and value of compensation and benefits
- Improved cross-border alignment of compensation and benefits programmes
- Guaranteed compliance with national legislation
- Access to real-time information to support savings strategies, including multinational services, preferred providers, financing mechanisms and change of local programmes
- Precise real-time analysis, including tables and graphs to facilitate the assessment of costs vis-à-vis salary, geography and programme
- Customised, side-by-side cross-border reporting