Danish company pension schemes
A company pension scheme is a comprehensive investment in terms of both finances and resources, from which both you and your employees should always benefit optimally. But the market is not very transparent, and standard solutions often do not match your needs. An increasing number of companies therefore choose to have an independent pension broker such as Aon Hewitt manage the pension scheme.
Aon Hewitt has in-depth knowledge of all pension providers in the Danish market, both in terms of content, price, service level and contractual relationship. We are continuously monitoring the market to ensure the very best solutions for our clients at all times.
A knowledge-based organisation, Aon Hewitt acts as experts on behalf of our clients, thus ensuring the client an up-to-date pension scheme in terms of:
- Prices, terms and performance of the pension providers
- Changes in contractual relationships
- Changes in savings terms
- Legislation and collective agreements
- General pension policy
- Claims procedures (insurance) etc.
Our team of consultants covers of a wide range of competencies to meet your needs at all levels:
- Brokers: offer advice on the scheme itself to the management, HR department and finance department
- External consultants: conduct advisory interviews with the employees in the company
- Internal consultants: offer advice and answer individual questions via phone, email and online