Nordic Pension Schemes
To cater to companies who take a particular interest in the Nordic market, Aon has designed a targeted pension concept called the Nordic Service Concept. The goal is for the Nordic regionally lead multinational companies to manage, review and streamline retirement plans, insurance policies and other benefits for their employees in the most efficient way.
A value-add concept
The Nordic Service Concept has been designed with one goal in mind: to create added-value to our clients that they would otherwise not be able to gain access to.
Any organisation with 500+ employees, which operates across multiple Nordic countries and wishes to benefit from centralised control over their Employee Benefit Programs.
Key benefits of the Nordic Service Concept
- Due to a dedicated Nordic team and back-up team, clients will always have access to Aon’s full service catalogue through one point of contact.
- Based on Aon’s regional capabilities, industry knowledge and local interviews with decision makers; Aon has established a baseline for required plans and covers. The best offer is attained via regional quotations and our buying power.
- As a result of our regional presence, Aon Hewitt can offer a unique regional pooling solution that offers a hitherto unmatched level of costs and possible bonus surplus.
- Our regional approach towards tenders and total solutions will result in reduced admin cost with the provider. In addition to this, Aon Hewitt will return 10% of our total regional remuneration to the client as a result of the regional appointment of Aon as their Nordic Broker.
- Proactive regional News Service, providing clients with advance warning of market developments and information on market trends.