Property owners, property investors and asset managers can count on Aon for advice and our ability to drive the market hard to find you a cost-effective deal for your insurance and risk management needs. Aon is a market leader in developing real estate portfolio insurances for clients with assets in the UK, across Europe or worldwide.
What services does Aon's real estate team offer?
Our service model is designed to free up your time so you can focus on what's important to your business. We deliver a range of services to support you, including:
- The provision of certificates at tenant level
- Insurance premium allocations using a certification tool
- Full broking and risk management services
- Specialist construction insurance solutions for both major development projects and smaller refurbishment projects
Why choose Aon for real estate?
Efficient and cost-effective insurance solutions start with an accurate assessment of your risks and benchmarking against your competitors. We:
- Identify risks which could impact asset values and revenue, including major gaps or weaknesses in your existing insurance programme and unknown or inadequately managed exposures
- Develop a comprehensive insurance programme that protects corporate assets, preserves investors' capital and maintains the anticipated level of earnings
- Seek out the best cover and terms consistent with your expectations and requirements
- Recommend action required to correct any deficiencies
- Support you with a comprehensive claims management service
Our real estate group is one of the leading insurance and risk management consultants in this sector. Our dedicated team of specialists is ready to provide you with advice on all aspects of property and construction insurance. Working in partnership with specialist insurers, loss adjusters, surveyors and solicitors, our management team combines long experience of the insurance industry with diverse skills drawn from different areas of the commercial property world.
We make it our business to keep abreast of changes in legislation, planning and construction so that we can anticipate your future needs. We provide you with:
- A focused risk management and insurance broking service
- Access to the whole insurance market to reduce your costs
- A suite of online solutions to help you better manage your portfolio
- Comprehensive and innovative policy wordings
- Regular management meetings to monitor progress and changes within your business and the property industry
- A proactive response to claims by a dedicated team