Aon's role as the world's largest insurance purchaser places us in a unique position to negotiate the best possible solutions for our clients at all times. This also benefits our small and medium-sized national clients, which typically do not have the necessary resources to obtain optimum prices and terms.
Collaborating with our clients
To ensure a uniform and professional approach to all tasks, we have defined a number of services with related tools which we always review and adapt to the needs of the individual client.
These services are:
- Analysis of the risks of the company
- Proposal for insurance programme
- Preparation of insurance policy
- Preparation of tender documents
- Purchase of insurance via tender round
- Day-to-day service
- Assistance in the event of complicated claims procedures
Focus on added value for the individual client
It is Aon's ambition, in everything we do, to add value to our clients, either in the form of saved costs, saved time or the development of new opportunities:
- Insurance programme tailored to the specific risks of the company
- Relevant reporting to management and board
- Risk management strategy
- Keeping the company up to date on developments in the insurance market
- Assistance and advice in claims situations
- Easier administration
Branches in both Kolding and Copenhagen
In order to be close to our clients, we have branches in both Kolding and Copenhagen. Our employees draw on each other's experience and competencies nationwide with a view to offering our clients the best possible service.