Home and Property Insurance

Home and property insurance

Aon Guam knows what matters to you most. That's why we specialize in providing home, condominium, and renter insurance policies based on your specific needs.

Types of coverages include:

Home insurance
For most of us, our home is the single largest investment we will make. Home owners insurance provides coverage for damage to your home and other structures on your property such as a fence or detached garage. 

Home improvements, alterations, and additions insurance
Home owners are covered for accidental damage to improvements you make in your home for which your association's policy does not provide coverage, subject to your home insurance policy limits.

Personal property insurance
Home owners or renters insurance also provides cover for your household contents and personal belongings. Let us protect what’s important to you.

Personal liability insurance
In the event someone is injured on your property or you damage property that belongs to others, you could be held legally liable for the injury or damage. A home owner or renter policy provides liability coverage and personal property insurance should this occur.

Optional policies include:

  • Earthquake insurance
  • Flood insurance
  • Typhoon insurance
Request Info Expand
* Required fields

  Invalid Email Address

close form

Home and property insurance product/service expert