Captive Management Services
Providing management services and expertise to captive insurance companies is our core business. To enhance our success, we have developed a range of captive facilities for use by our clients. These wide-ranging facilities include the provision of specialised risk transfer capacity, the availability of protected cell companies and an exclusive cash management product.
We are world leaders in captive management with over 1,300 captives under our management and a 28% market share.
Every insurance company managed by Aon Insurance Managers (Guernsey) is allocated a service team made up of a qualified accountant and insurance professional, together with the ancillary services of our compliance team, information technology team and Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
Core management services
- Debtor and creditor reconciliation
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Financial statements
- Budgets and forecasts
- Internal audit
- Policy documentation
- Insurance Premium Tax (IPT)
- Claims handling, administration and reporting
- Reviews and updates
- Bank mandates – delegate authority
- Bank mandates – structure
- Letter of Credit
- Group guidelines
- Investment managers
- Cash/ investment reporting
- Board papers
- Board minutes
- General meetings
- Annual return
- Company records
- Company law
- Corporate governance
Aon Insurance Managers (Guernsey) captive management complies with:
- All aspects of the Insurance Business (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2002.
- All aspects of the Companies (Guernsey) Law, 2008.
- The Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2001, including annual registration.
- The Criminal Justice (Proceeds of Crime) (Financial Services Businesses) (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2007.
In addition to our core services we also offer a wide range of advisory services both in Guernsey and from within our worldwide consulting network such as:
- Enterprise risk management
- Actuarial and analytical services
- Risk finance
- Risk control and engineering
- Accelerated claims closure services
Our portfolio of clients
Aon Insurance Managers (Guernsey) manages a wide and diverse client portfolio including:
- Financial institutions
- Trade and retail clients
- Manufacturing clients
- Transport clients