Aon Hewitt Retirement Consulting
The retirement landscape is evolving rapidly. Financial risk, market volatility and regulatory changes make it extremely difficult for companies to design retirement programs that align with business goals and optimize results for both employers and employees.
Our retirement consultants help ensure your company's programs are secure, equitable and sustainable. Thousands of companies trust us with their retirement plans, because we're a recognized global leader in every aspect of plan management. Aon Hewitt retirement solutions are recognized as "best in class" and our retirement consulting experts will help you design a strategy for effective and efficient plan management.
We offer several retirement management services:
- Plan design consulting to provide data, benchmarking, tools and deep expertise to help you design the most appropriate retirement plan for your business and employees. We'll analyze your current plan, evaluate the financial and benefit implications of alternative designs and look at new concepts and approaches to help you take a holistic approach in designing your retirement plan. Aon Hewitt's Benefit Index® for benchmarking the competitive value of benefit programs, Benefit SpecSelect™ Online, and SpecSummaryTM , which provides comprehensive insight into employee benefit programs, are valuable tools for employers.
- Actuarial services that work both now and in the future to ensure that your funding options and accounting strategies are aligned with your business goals. We're a top-three actuarial firm in virtually every key country. Our actuaries have the deep experience—backed by state-of-the-art tools—to manage risk and exposure, helping you take control and conquer even the most demanding challenges.
- Global risk services that look at both sides of your pension balance sheet to help you understand and identify the level of risk that will generate the greatest return on your investment. We offer end-to-end risk management for innovative asset- and liability-based solutions that lead to effective strategies for managing your retirement plan risk.
- Defined contribution (DC) that analyze your company's objectives and employee population to help you meet your retirement planning goals with a full spectrum of defined contribution services and solutions. Our comprehensive approach will help you decrease risk, mitigate uncertainty and maximize the value you deliver to employees.
- Investment consulting that leverages our industry-leading investment modeling and monitoring techniques to help you meet your fiduciary duty and minimize cost while managing risks.
- Legal consulting to help you understand statutory/regulatory requirements that impact your business and help you balance business considerations and legal risks.
- Administration and communication services for both defined contribution and defined benefit plans that include recordkeeping, compliance services and customer service to help participants understand your program—through print, call center and web solutions. Our communications have won more industry awards than all our competitors combined.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.