Within the current economic environment, companies are confronted with challenges regarding the way they manage local and global compensation costs. These challenges bring added scrutiny to organizations as they seek to achieve administrative efficiencies and more effectively align compensation and business strategy.
CompLink capitalizes on Aon Hewitt’s vast expertise in compensation best practices by providing a proprietary web-based solution for compensation planning and administration, supporting cyclical salary, incentive and equity programs.
- Roll-up tracking and reporting of compensation approvals
- Rules-based validation and control of compensation recommendations
- Top-to-bottom budget tracking for salary, incentives and stock awards
- Configurable views allowing users to hide, sort, and rearrange information
- Automated notifications to users to complete/review recommendations
- Advanced searching by employee and manager name
- Many real-time reports that display how effectively clients are managing compensation resources and driving the pay-for-performance link throughout their organization
As your organization experiences challenges in paying for performance in the current economic environment, now is an opportune time to ensure the proper management of your compensation costs with a comprehensive and manageable compensation planning solution.
The Compensation Administration Solution
CompLink™ is the engine behind Aon Hewitt’s broader Compensation Administration solution, which combines technology, automation and operational support to provide clients with efficient and accurate compensation planning and administration.
Aon Hewitt provides expertise to client Compensation Centers of Expertise through our operations teams. These teams are located in select Aon Hewitt customer service centers and staffed with seasoned compensation and technology professionals who provide end-to-end business guidance and processing by:
- Performing system configurations and go-live support before the start of a compensation cycle
- Offering guidance by answering data or process questions
- Providing detailed transaction support and data maintenance to resolve issues
- Completing a process manually when an exception to the automated transaction processing is necessary
- Preparing various analyses and reports to help measure the success of a compensation cycle
Benefits to you:
- Greatly increase efficiency and accuracy of compensation events, allowing compensation professionals to focus more on measuring and enhancing current plans
- Incorporate compensation and technical expertise through experienced delivery and dedicated resources
- De-silo region-specific compensation expertise, enabling worldwide utilization of clients’ best-in-breed compensation programs
- Establish credible data, reducing second-guessing in the field
- Provide a consolidated view of compensation versus performance
CompLink™ is a trademark of Aon Hewitt Associates LLC.