November 14, 2017 – Retirement Planning For 2018 & Beyond
Join us for an engaging discussion and 360-degree look at the competing forces impacting the future costs and risks of retirement plans. We shared ideas for what plan sponsors should have on their radar to finish strong across funding, accounting, and compliance segments in 2017 and how to position effectively for 2018 and beyond.
September 28, 2017 – What Can We Learn From the 2017 Global Pension Risk Survey Results?
Aon’s Senior Leaders of the Global Retirement practice shared their insights and findings from the 2017 Global Pension Risk Survey during a recent webinar. They examined the action plan sponsors are taking to manage their pension risk, liabilities and finances.
July 25, 2017 - Managing Retirement Programs in the Utility Industry: Trends and Benchmarking
We invite you to join Aon Retirement & Investment experts as they discuss the findings of their research, trends observed in the utility industry, and actions utility companies are considering to ensure dependable, cost-effective retirement programs for their employees.
Here are just some of the questions that will be answered as part of this event:
- What’s the mix of spend on DB versus DC benefits?
- Is the PBGC premium burden driving behaviors in the utility industry?
- How quick are utility companies to adopt the spot rate method in calculating pension expense?
April 18, 2017 - From Thoughts to Action: What Is OCIO and How Do I Delegate Effectively?
Join us to hear from two of Aon Hewitt's Senior Investment Program Managers who have taken steps to improve their clients' governance structures by deploying fully and partially outsourced solutions focused to deliver:
- Governance (execution speed/reduced committee demand);
- Risk management (holistically managed to investment objectives);
- Transparency (clear accountability);
- Independence (open architecture); and
- Economies of scale (reduced costs).
Register now for a replay of the webinar, From Thoughts to Action: What Is OCIO and How Do I Delegate Effectively.
January 24, 2017 - Winds of Change: 2017 Market & Legislative Outlook for Retirement and Investment Programs
Wondering what changes 2017 may bring - and how it may impact both the broader market and your retirement and investment programs? Please join Aon Hewitt for a perspective on what to expect in 2017 and beyond:
Register now for a replay of the webinar, Winds of Change: 2017 Market & Legislative Outlook for Retirement and Investment Programs.
- 2017 market environment and outlook
- Potential legislative changes and implications for retirement and investment programs
January 10, 2017 - Emerging Trends in Retirement and Financial Wellbeing Programs
Hear what is on the minds of employers as we share the main themes from Aon Hewitt's newest report, 2017 Hot Topics in Retirement and Financial Wellbeing.
Presenters: Rob Austin, Director of Retirement Research; Jenny Criel, Regional Defined Contribution Leader for Enterprise and West; Joan Boughton, Retirement Consultant.
Register to listen to the webinar replay and find the answers to questions such as:
- How prevalent are different financial wellness tools?
- What is new in the defined benefit de-risking space?
- How are defined contribution plans evolving to address both the accumulation and decumulation phases for participants?
If you elect to comment or engage with our content via third-party social media websites, you authorize Aon to have access to certain social media profile information. Please click here to learn more about information that may be collected when using these tools on Aon.com