- Aon EB Homepage
- Products & Services
- Thought Leadership & News
- Why Aon
- Contact Us
Employee Benefit communications
The greatest employee benefits package will suffer poor take up and engagement if it’s not communicated to employees in a clear, informative, and easy to understand manner.
At Aon Employee Benefits, our experienced consultants deliver the key messages and benefits to employees in a tailored manner. With communication capabilities across strategy development, design, production and delivery in-house, our communications team can help deliver your key benefit and reward messages through multi-channel forms of communication.
Communication solutions include:
- Communication strategy development and implementation
- Total Reward Statements (online or paper)
- Benefits Communications (flyers, posters, pocket guides, z-cards, benefit fairs, interactive pdf.)
- Creation and management of online tools (e.g. microsites, interactive pdf, social media campaigns)
- Facilitation of employee focus groups, analysis of results and written recommendations
- Delivery of employee training, presentations (including production of training materials)
- Print and online production
Not only do our communications help educate employees, they also assist them to make informed decisions about their benefit options. Each solution is bespoke and fully tailored to your business needs and objectives.
To find out how we can deliver your benefits offering in an effective manner, contact us at email@example.com or speak to one of our communication consultants on +353 1 266 6000.
Get in touch with us today
The case for Flexible Benefits in Ireland white paper
Many employers are now focusing on a differentiated approach to reward and benefits. The growth in adoption of the flexible and online benefits model is now established and seemingly set to continue at a faster pace. Read more.
2018 EMEA Health Survey
Across EMEA and locally in Ireland, improving employee health, wellbeing and engagement is high on the agenda for many employers. We are delighted to publish the results from our Survey which covers more than 900 employers across the region. The Survey makes interesting reading and outlines the key health issues employers are facing as they develop their people risk strategies, including the opportunities and challenges. Read more. Read more.