The Aon DC Analytics solution is a leading-edge initiative, designed to meet the developing needs of DC and ‘Additional Voluntary Contributions’ (AVC) members and stakeholders alike.
Our in-house analytics programme has been developed to drill down into large volumes of data in order to identify meaningful trends, facilitate segmentation, and develop projections for trustees and sponsors. Analysing scheme data, and member behaviours, provides unique insight that empowers decision-making. This, in turn, enables us to develop targeted, relevant messages for members.
Analytics is a powerful resource for trustees and sponsors who find it challenging to understand members, their behaviours, and their needs. The programme uniquely assesses scheme data and addresses key questions to aid planning, design and decision-making.
How could DC Analytics help me?
This innovative tool could help you:
- Segment your scheme membership, for a more in-depth, unique scheme analysis;
- Estimate expected and projected benefit outcomes for members;
- Identify what additional contributions members need to make to achieve targeted levels of income replacement in retirement;
- Analyse member trends, such as common behaviours when making investment decisions;
- Project the impact of choosing different investment strategies on emerging outcomes;
- Determine how members are likely to opt to take their retirement benefits; and
- Enhance communication efforts, by identifying clear population segments resulting in more effective, targeted communications and increased member engagement.
To find out more about how our DC Analytics can help drive engagement for you, Contact Us today!
Aon Hewitt (Ireland) Limited trading as Aon Hewitt is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Registered in Ireland No. 356441 | Registered office: Block D | Iveagh Court | Harcourt Road | Dublin 2 | Ireland.