Global Salary Increase Survey results available!
Aon Hewitt Global Salary Increase Survey contains data on key changes in employee compensation in 2015 and projections for 2016. Data was collected in June and July 2015 from 16,417 employers in 120 countries, including over 600 organizations across the GCC.
The survey gives a detailed overview of:
- Overall, general and merit salary increase budgets
- Mandatory merit increases granted
- Salary structure and promotional increases
- Budgets reported by country for all employee groups
- Macroeconomic indicators for all countries covered
For more information please view this sample report
Detailed individual country reports covering the above and variable compensation design trends, salary increases by industry sector and country economic and political highlights are available too.
For a summary of the GCC results, download our infographic
To purchase the Global Report for $1000 or enquire about a detailed Country Report for $600, please contact Robert Richter