This page has moved to a new place.
Your browser should automatically take you there in 10 seconds. If it doesn't please go to http://aon.co.nz/Corporates/Human-Resources-Consulting
Actuarial and Investment Consulting
Aon Hewitt’s actuarial and investment consulting team has a wealth of experience advising trustees and corporates.
Our actuarial experts advise on costs, risks and compliance for superannuation, employee benefits, mergers and acquisitions, ACC valuations, and Financial Condition Reports.
Our investment consulting services cover investment policy, strategic asset allocation, financial risk management, mandate design, investment manager research and performance monitoring.
Our Actuarial Services include
- Defined benefit superannuation scheme costings and valuations
- Superannuation benefit design, transfers, M&A, rationalisation exercises
- Trustee Training, Superannuation Legislative Updates
- KiwiSaver and Master Trust searches
- Superannuation Scheme secretarial services
- KiwiSaver (Periodic Disclosure) Reporting
- IFRS valuations – superannuation, long term employee entitlements (i.e. sick leave, long service leave), ACC Partnership liabilities
- Profitability testing, self-insurance options for ACC Partnership employers
- Appointed Actuary Financial Condition Reports (FCR) and solvency calculations for Insurance (Prudential Supervision) Act 2010 purposes
- Insurance and reinsurance pricing strategies
- Financial modelling
Our Investment Services include
- Formulation, documentation and review of investment policy, including objectives and strategy
- Strategic asset allocation
- Advice on financial risk management, including asset liability modelling, risk tolerance and reserving policies
- Investment manager mandates – reviewing Investment Management Agreements (IMAs)
- Investment manager research
- Performance monitoring and attribution analysis
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.