Puerto Rico Benefits Outlook: The Benefits Survey Your Company Needs
Learn more about Puerto Rico’s benefits outlook.
Puerto Rico Benefits Outlook is a new survey that, in addition to collecting information regarding the trends in traditional benefits, will help you identify the emerging and multigenerational benefits that appeal to your current talent as well as the new talent that is entering the job market. The survey will also address how companies are implementing the changes allowed by the labor reform (Law 453). Some of the topics we will include are:
- What are the voluntary benefits being offered by most companies (such as cancer and critical illnesses, and funerary plans)
- What work/life balance programs are more prevalent: summer hours, flexible work schedule, compressed schedule, among others
- What components are more prevalent in the wellness programs: healthy snacks and beverages, sit to stand workstations, life coaching services, among others
- How many companies currently offer unconventional benefits such as pet insurance, pet-friendly environment, student loan repayment program, among others
- What is the trend to implement these programs in the next one to three years
- How companies will implement the changes that came into effect with Law 453 on their vacation policies in the coming years
- How companies will change their severance policies (and related benefits) after Law 4 was enacted
Puerto Rico Benefits Outlook will provide you with information about traditional benefits, such as:
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision plans
- Life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment
- Paid time off
- Elective benefits
- Retention programs
By participating in Puerto Rico Benefits Outlook, you will have access to the most comprehensive benefits data that will help you review your benefits strategy and manage the challenges of a multigenerational population.
For more information about Puerto Rico Benefits Outlook, contact your Aon account executive, or Wanda Conde at email@example.com.
Enroll today here!