Aon Benfield Analytics
ReMetrica® is Aon Benfield’s award-winning dynamic financial analysis (DFA) modeling platform for enterprise risk management and economic capital modeling.
ReMetrica is the preferred choice of more than 160 of the world’s leading insurers, reinsurers and actuarial consulting firms. ReMetrica’s powerful modelling capabilities allow firms to:
- Model the full balance sheet and all key risks
- Use this to test a range of different strategies and scenarios for a variety of applications
- Summarize the modeling results with clarity and impact so that management can make effective decisions
With more than 10 years of development, ReMetrica is regularly updated to keep abreast of industry and regulatory changes. The latest version (version 6) has evolved to help (re)insurers build partial or full internal models to meet the proposed regulatory requirements under Solvency II.
The enhanced functionality enables actuaries to make building and running models easier and faster, including:
- Super-components that reduce the size of the model to just 5% in some cases, to cut down on the complexity of modelling
- High performance computing (HPC) support for larger models enabling faster run times with sophisticated job management facilities
For more information on ReMetrica, click here
The ReMetrica Advantage
- Robustness and ease of use. ReMetrica’s visual interface and extensive library of pre-developed insurance, reinsurance and statistical components allows clients to build sophisticated models without time consuming and costly programming and be confident the logic has been rigorously tested and validated.
- Speed and versatility. ReMetrica’s standard library of components combined with a highly efficient simulation engine enables users to rapidly analyze the whole spectrum of risk – whether at business unit, line of business, company or group level. As models are constructed from discrete building blocks, models can be easily updated to take account of changes in the business or assumptions or to add greater levels of detail.
- Modeling support services. In-depth technical support and full product training is provided as standard with ReMetrica, and bespoke model building and auditing consultancy services are available from Aon Benfield and and some of the leading actuarial consulting firms.
The Complete Modeling Tool
- Capital Allocation and Adequacy
- ERM Risk Quantification & Analysis
- Reinsurance Strategy
- Capital Markets Transactions
- Asset & Liability Management
- Portfolio Optimization
- Product Pricing & Planning
- Corporate Structure Analysis, Mergers and Acquisitions