Sports & Entertainment
Aon’s Sports & Entertainment is the world’s leading provider of risk and insurance management services to the entertainment, sports, and recreation industries.
The exposure to risks to the entertainment industry is unique and challenging. It is imperative that the insurance broker you work with be very experience and qualified.
Aon has provided customised solutions that are customised to meet the special needs of:
- Motion Picture/Television Production and Distribution - production studios, production companies, production equipments suppliers
- Sports - professional and amateur teams, sports organisation and athletes
- Media - radio/TV broadcasters and publishing including prints and advertising
- Venues - convention centers, stadiums, arenas and amphitheaters, movies halls
- Gaming - land and water-based casinos, horse/dog tracks
- Hospitality - hotel owners, national and international hotel management companies, resort properties, cruise ships
- Leisure - promoters, destination resort, amusement/theme parks.
Risk Transfer products includes:
- Property Damages/Business Interruptions
- Communications/Satellite/Network/Transmission Failure Coverage
- Errors and Omission/Directors and Officers Liability
- Comprehensive General Liability/Media Liability
- Employers Liability/Workers Compensation
- Event Cancellation
- Prize Indemnity
- Terrorism/Political Violence
- Political Risk/Risk Financing
- Marine Insurance
- Health and Benefits including Athletic Disability
Aon also provides risk management and loss control to identify loss exposures, analyse and quantify operation controls and to develop, implement and monitor of plans and programmes to reduce and eliminate those exposures.