Actuarial Consultant / Analyst
Aon Global Risk Consulting (AGRC), a division of Aon’s Risk Management and Insurance Broker services, is one of the largest risk consulting firms in the world. With our 1’500 staff in over 70 locations, our fast growing practice advises more than 1’400 multinational companies and financial institutions on structuring, modelling and financing of complex risks. In order to expand our dynamic actuarial team in Zurich, we are looking for an Actuarial Consultant / Analyst (100%).
- Master or PHD in actuarial science, data science, mathematics, physics or econometrics;
- Keen to apply your theoretical knowledge in practice;
- Preferably, you have already gained actuarial experience;
- Strong team player with a passion for excellence and commitment to delivering work on time;
- Self-starter, eager to learn and to take on responsibility;
- Excellent command of English, fluency in any other European language, in particular German or French, is a significant plus.
- Support of actuarial and data analytics projects in the area of corporate non-life (re)-insurance;
- Classical actuarial topics such as pricing, reserving, appointed actuary mandates and capital modelling (SST, Solvency II), but also more advanced topics such as Nat Cat modelling and working with complex data structures and optimisation work in the area of capital management;
- Pursue an actuarial qualification for which you will be provided with support from your senior team members.
- Competitive compensation package, annual salary review;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Opportunity to learn on the job, gain new experiences and take responsibilities.
Please send your electronic application file to: