Intern Aon Consulting
Aon Global Risk Consulting (AGRC), a division of Aon’s Risk Management and Insurance Broker services, is one of the largest risk consulting firms in the world. With our 1’500 staff in over 70 locations, our fast growing practice advises more than 1’400 multinational companies and financial institutions on structuring, modelling and financing of complex risks. For our team in Zurich, we are looking for an Intern Aon Consulting.
- Your are interested in insurance, strategy and finance and have made good progress in your studies towards a Master’s Degree or are in the final stages of your Bachelor’s.
- Strong team player with a passion for excellence, analytical thinker and good communicator;
- Enjoying a fast paced environment where business acumen is key for understanding clients’ challenges and needs;
- Self-starter, eager to learn, your can do attitude allows you to take on responsibility;
- Excellent command of English and German.
- Your will work on our consulting projects and support our topic experts and account executives;
- The broad spectrum of projects ranges from risk identification to financial modelling, strategy advice and financial planning;
- You will have a chance to join teams that work closely with our clients, predominantly multinational corporates;
- Typical project topics include strategy & risk finance advice, capital adequacy, special purpose vehicles, as well as corporate governance and risk management organisation.
- Attractive working environment characterised by a strong team spirit, open communication and flat hierarchies;
- Possibility to learn on the job, gain new experiences, and collaborate with our offices around the globe;
- The internship will be for a period of 3 to 6 months.
Please send your electronic application file to: