Senior Actuarial Consultant
Aon Global Risk Consulting (AGRC), a division of Aon’s Risk Management and Insurance Broker services, is one of the largest risk consulting firms in the world. With our 1’500 staff in over 70 locations, our fast growing practice advises more than 1’400 multinational companies and financial institutions on structuring, modelling and financing of complex risks. In order to expand our dynamic actuarial team in Zurich, we are looking for a Senior Actuarial Consultant.
- Qualified actuary with at least 5 years of work experience, preferably in non-life (re)-insurance;
- Strong team player with a passion for excellence and committed to delivering work on time;
- Clear business sense and ability to take clients’ perspective into account;
- High degree of independence;
- Excellent command of English, fluency in any other European language, in particular German or French, is a significant plus.
- Lead actuarial and data analytics projects in the area of corporate non-life (re)-insurance;
- Classical actuarial topics such as pricing, reserving, appointed actuary mandates and capital modelling (SST, Solvency II), but also more advanced topics such as Nat Cat modelling and working with complex data structures and optimisation work in the area of capital management;
- As senior actuarial consultant, you will coach and support more junior team members who will support you in your delivery responsibilities to our clients;
- Responsibility for ensuring that your colleagues are well informed about recent developments as well as producing thought leadership content, which we can regularly share with our clients;
- You will be supported by principals and directors who will assist you in your further development towards more relationship focused tasks and responsibilities, as well as starting to take on more internal responsibilities as where we develop towards as a whole team.
- A competitive salary together with an attractive benefits and bonus package;
- Working environment characterised by a strong team spirit, open communication and flat hierarchies;
- Possibility to learn on the job, gain new experiences, and collaborate with our offices around the globe. Entrepreneurship is rewarded.
Please send your electronic application file to: