Senior Risk Finance Consultant (m/f)
In order to expand our Aon Global Risk Consulting team in Zurich, we are currently looking for a Senior Risk Finance Consultant (m/f).
- minimum of 5 years of work experience in the insurance (international context) or consulting industry;
- Master's degree in business administration preferably with a specialization in corporate finance, relevant professional qualifications (e.g. ERM, ARM, CFA or FRM) are a plus;
- clear business sense and entrepreneurial attitude, combined with a dedication to deliver excellence for clients;
- ability to identify and understand your clients' challenges and needs, and to comprehensibly and conclusively convey complex issues to clients as well as to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders of diverse backgrounds and seniority level;
- analytical and conceptual thinker, strong team player, high degree of independence and eagerness to assume responsibility;
- excellent command of German and English, fluency French is a plus.
Your main duties
- acquire, lead and deliver consulting projects as a topic expert, project manager or account executive for our clients;
- lead consultants and analyst on projects, review work streams;
- provide guidance and collaborate with internal specialists from other areas such as actuarial services or captive management.
- competitive conditions and remuneration package;
- work environment characterised by a strong team spirit, open communication and flat hierarchies;
- opportunity to work in an international environment with our offices around the globe;
- excellent opportunities for career development. Entrepreneurship is rewarded.
Please send your electronic application in English to: