Aon Benefits and Trends Survey 2018
Now in its eighth year, the Benefits and Trends Survey draws on the responses of more than 200 participants from organisations of all sizes to reveal emerging trends in benefits provision in the UK. Respondents were asked about their strategies and tactics in several key areas:
- Online and flexible benefits
- Health and wellbeing
- Total reward
- Benefits communications
- Pensions and financial education
The survey results show an evolving approach to benefits programmes, as organisations balance cost considerations and a changing regulatory environment with the need to increase employee engagement and retention.
In this report, we guide you through the key findings of the survey and offer expert analysis of what the results mean for the industry as a whole, and for your own benefits strategy including:
- Why employees should be treated as people, not demographic segments
- How technology may impact employee wellbeing schemes
- Where benefits communications should take a leaf out of the consumer marketing playbook
- Why organisations should consider reviewing their pension providers
Aon Consulting Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.