The retirement landscape is evolving rapidly. Financial risk, market volatility and regulatory changes make it extremely difficult for companies to design retirement programs to align with business goals and optimise results for employers and employees.
Our consultants help ensure your company's retirement plans are secure, equitable and sustainable. Thousands of companies trust us with their plans, because we're a recognised global leader in every aspect of plan management. Each Aon Hewitt retirement service is recognised as "best in class", and our retirement consulting experts will help you design a strategy to enable effective and efficient management of your retirement plans.
Our services include:
- Plan design consulting to provide data, benchmarking, tools and deep expertise to help you design the most appropriate retirement plan for your business and employees. We'll analyse your current plan, evaluate the financial and benefit implications of alternative designs and look at new concepts and approaches to help you take a holistic approach in designing your retirement plan.
- Actuarial services that work both now and in the future to ensure that your funding options and accounting strategies are aligned with your business goals. We're a top-three actuarial firm in virtually every key country. Our actuaries have the deep experience—backed by state-of-the-art tools—to manage risk and exposure, helping you take control of even the most demanding challenges.
- Global risk services, where we recognise that the overlap between people and risk is nowhere more apparent than in dealing with pension risk and Aon Hewitt is a world leader in this area. We offer an end to end solution to support our clients in this complex area – from world class consulting on your strategic objectives, designing your risk flightpath, to ruthlessly efficient implementation of bespoke risk management solutions. These solutions include looking at both assets and liabilities – derivative based solutions for interest rate, inflation and longevity exposures to optimise the investment mix, as well as benefit design and implementation of liability management techniques.
- Defined contribution (DC) consulting services that analyse your company's objectives and employee population to help you meet your retirement planning goals with a full spectrum of defined contribution services and solutions. Our comprehensive approach will help you decrease risk, mitigate uncertainty and maximise the value you deliver to employees.
- Investment consulting that leverages our industry-leading investment modelling and monitoring techniques to help you meet your fiduciary duty and minimise cost while managing risks.
- Legal consulting to help you understand statutory/regulatory requirements that impact your business and help you balance business considerations and legal risks.
- Administration and communication services for both defined benefit and defined contribution plans, including recordkeeping, compliance services and customer service to help participants understand your program—through print, call centre and web solutions. Our communications have won more industry awards than all our competitors combined.
- Pensions management services that help companies and trustees establish and maintain governance frameworks designed to optimise efficiencies, reduce risks and facilitate robust decision making. We also have the project management skills to help you plan and implement change effectively.
- Frozen plan advice for schemes that are ceasing all future accrual. Our specialists will share our latest thinking and help you prepare and move quickly to seize one-off opportunities on your journey.
Bespoke training for companies, trustees and members to assist all parties and help you stay in control.
In addition to the above services, we will keep you informed of legislative changes, market developments and new ideas which are relevant to your company and retirement plans – helping to ensure you are able to explore these opportunities to manage your plans in alignment with your business goals.
Aon Hewitt Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.