Running a pension scheme in the UK’s complex pensions landscape can be costly and time-consuming for both sponsoring employers and scheme trustees. We understand that managing the financial and operational risks associated with defined benefit pensions is a fundamental driver for business success, and we’ll help you manage those risks effectively.
What financial risk management services does pensions consulting offer?
Our financial risk management services are broad and extensive. They include:
- Scheme funding and investment
- Closure and settlement
- Mergers and acquisitions activity
- Pension Protection Fund Levy
- Scheme accounting
- Enhancements and inducements
What operational services does pensions consulting offer?
Operationally, we provide:
- Scheme design and management, including governance and compliance
- Trustee services from independent trusteeship to trustee training
- Communication strategy and delivery
- Legal documentation
- Pensions experts you can rely on
Through our antecedents Aon has been providing pensions solutions since 1925. Our experts are trusted, independent thinkers, passionate about our clients and the challenges they face.
Last updated 1 October 2010