Accident and Health
Aon's accident & health team arranges specialist personal accident and travel insurance for employee groups or high limit individuals across a broad spectrum of general commercial and niche operations.
Specialist insurance services
We work with a wide range of organisations, including:
- Global corporations
- Security firms
- Key man / high limit individuals
- Ships crew
- Airline crew
- TV / film production crew
We have developed a range of competitive insurance products designed to cover the risks faced by our clients, and have access to specialist insurers who understand the unique requirements of each commercial field. These products include:
- Group personal accident - provides compensation following accidental death or disablement of Insured persons. This can be arranged on a permanent or temporary disablement basis.
- Keyman - a policy to provide a financial ‘safety net’ for an employer in the event of the death, serious illness or disability of a key employee.
- Term life - cover against the death of an individual (or group of individuals) occurring during the specified policy period.
- Confidential contract protection - provides death or disablement insurance protection for anyone with a legitimate financial interest in a key individual. Cover can be taken out without the knowledge of the insured person.
- Group/corporate travel - a comprehensive travel insurance policy providing medical expenses, repatriation, personal accident and ancillary benefits for all (or selected) employees travelling on business.
- War and terrorism risks - covering personal accident and travel exposures in hostile territories.
- Personal accident aggregate cover - providing aggregate catastrophe cover in circumstances involving large numbers of people concentrated in one location/building.
- Loss of license - covering airline or nautical crew against loss of license due to accident or illness.
Last updated 29 May 2012
Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FP6822.09.11