Pharmaceutical / Chemical Risk Management
Aon's chemical and pharmaceuticals team provides risk management, insurance and reinsurance services to help our clients achieve their financial and operational objectives. Our understanding of the industry, together with our extensive experience and knowledge of the global insurance markets, enables us to develop a range of risk transfer solutions and services specifically designed to meet the individual and varied needs of our chemical, pharmaceutical and life science clients.
Whether you are a global organisation or an emerging enterprise, your growth depends on understanding and overcoming the risks you face from such factors as industry consolidation, globalisation, changing legislation, the protection of proprietary rights and patents, risk of product failure, supply chain management and business continuity.
We provide expertise in the following areas:
- Enterprise risk management and risk identification
- Risk management process improvement and management of change
- Risk financing solutions – risk retention appetite/risk transfer demands
- Compliant and efficient administration of service needs worldwide
- Award winning, web-based risk management information platform
In addition, we are currently supporting our clients with:
- Alternative risk financing for environmental risks and site remediation
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Political risk assessments and mitigation strategies
- Product recall protection
- Supply chain vulnerability and interdependency analysis
- Unique clinical trial certification proposition
If you are seeking help with risk management and risk financing or insurance challenges for legacy issues, existing operations or future projects, we will call upon the group’s experience and expertise from our global portfolio of clients to provide you with options and best in class solutions.
Last updated 20 November 2012
Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. FP5554