Aon Public Sector Risk Management
Aon’s public sector team focuses exclusively on providing highly specialised risk management services and insurance products to UK public sector organisations. Your organisation can benefit from our in-depth knowledge of the sector.
What types of public sector organisation does Aon work with?
- Universities and colleges
- Academy and trust schools
- Registered social landlords
- Local Government
- Police authorities and fire rescue services
- Health authorities
- NHS and foundation trusts
- Government bodies and non-departmental public bodies
Why choose Aon public sector insurance and risk management?
Aon is a leader in risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, human resource and management consulting. Our carefully crafted, full-service approach offers a network of specialists who can provide solutions that support your strategy. Our people – the teams they lead and the tools they’ve developed – represent a powerful knowledge base.
In-depth public sector knowledge
We understand that you need an adviser who knows what issues challenge you. You need a partner who can anticipate change and provide solutions to challenges that emerge as environments change and markets evolve. Delivering that takes the right combination of experience, knowledge, proven tools – and an established network. Count on Aon to provide insight – and lasting solutions.
What public sector risk management and insurance services do we offer?
Aon offers a range of insurance broking and risk management consultancy services to the public sector. Some of these include:
- Organisational and strategic risk management
- Risk financing and private finance initiative
- Risk control advice and employee risk management
- Risk management audits and loss analysis targeting
- Business continuity planning
- European Commission compliance and procurement legislation
- Technical, legislative and regulatory updates and information
- Claims management and audits
- Consortia purchasing, buying groups and framework agreements
- Captives and mutuals
Aon also has access to specialist insurance markets such as employment practices liability, household tenants’ contents, museums and art galleries, pollution and terrorism cover. We can also advise on the savings that may be made by introducing web based risk management information systems and online claims.
Following the Local Government Association's recent announcement that it is exploring options to set up a local government mutual, we have received many requests from clients seeking our views. Please click here to read more.
Last updated 17 July 2018
Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FPNAT77