Aon Public Sector Risk Management
Aon’s public sector team focuses exclusively on providing highly specialised risk management services and insurance products to UK public sector organisations. Your organisation can benefit from our cost-effective solutions and in-depth knowledge of the sector.
What types of public sector organisation does Aon work with?
- Universities and colleges
- Academy and trust schools
- Registered social landlords
- Local Government
- Police authorities and fire rescue services
- Health authorities
- NHS and foundation trusts
- Government bodies and NDPBs
Why choose Aon public sector insurance and risk management?
Aon is a leader in risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, human resource and management consulting. Our carefully crafted, full-service approach offers a network of specialists who can provide solutions that support your strategy. Our people – the teams they lead and the tools they’ve developed – represent a powerful knowledge base.
In-depth public sector knowledge
We understand that you need an adviser who knows what issues challenge your sector, your people and your markets. You need a partner who can anticipate change and provide solutions to challenges that emerge as environments change and markets evolve. Delivering that takes the right combination of experience, knowledge, proven tools – and an established network. Count on Aon to provide insight – and lasting solutions.
What public sector risk management and insurance services do we offer?
Aon offers a range of insurance broking and risk management consultancy services to the public sector. Some of these include:
- Organisational and strategic risk management
- Risk financing and PFI
- Risk control advice and employee risk management
- Risk management audits and loss analysis targeting
- Business continuity planning
- EC compliance and procurement legislation
- Technical, legislative and regulatory updates and information
- Claims management and audits
- Consortia purchasing, buying groups and framework agreements
- Captives and mutuals
Aon also has access to specialist markets such as employment practices liability, household tenants’ contents, museums and art galleries, pollution and terrorism cover. We can also advise on the savings that can be made by introducing web based risk management information systems and online claims.
Visit us at annual conferences: ALARM, CIPFA, National Housing Federation, BUFDG.
Last updated 12 April 2013
Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only.