- A large and complicated programme with over 400 individual companies, 200 policies leading to over 3,400 invoices being raised for premiums / limit fees
- Collecting turnover declarations across such a large network and then managing the adjustments proved very time consuming
- The premium level has been hard to justify due to a cost of capital issue
- Arranged for one lead policy per country with all other companies added as joint insureds and access to information managed at individual company level, reducing the number of invoices.
- Negotiated a policy on a fixed premium basis with no annual premium adjustment
- Obtained a premium reduction with an additional premium clause if total credit limit value exceeds 60% of the premium
- Created a training module to go through the risk assessment process and how credit limit decisions are made