Global retirement management
Managing global retirement programs is a significant challenge for multi-national organizations.
Making and executing strategic DB and DC design, financial and operational decisions globally is complex. Too often, global pension and benefits directors are tied up in detail – which prevents them from focusing on the strategic aspects of managing their retirement programs.
We can help you with the biggest challenges you face on global retirement:
- Data management: ensuring data on your retirement plans is readily available
- Market developments: understanding what is changing in local countries: legislation, market trends, and solutions
- Risk insights: understanding the risks you face and the options available to best manage them, via Risk Analyzer, our market-leading online risk management tool
Executing your strategy
- Prioritizing asset and liability management decisions across multiple countries
- Overseeing local benefits activity and decisions
- Supported by a leading-edge technology platform
For more information on our global retirement management capabilities, please contact us.
2015-16 Global Benefits Governance and Operations Study
Our 2015-16 Global Benefits Governance and Operations Study has insights into the ways multinationals tackle global benefits now. It identifies best practice and explores the shared practices of companies excelling in global benefits governance. You can find out more about the Study, and download a free copy, here.