Global retirement management
Managing global retirement programs is a significant challenge for multi-national organizations.
Making and executing strategic DB and DC design, financial and operational decisions globally is complex. Too often, global pension and benefits directors are tied up in detail – which prevents them from focusing on the strategic aspects of managing their retirement programs.
We can help you with the biggest challenges you face on global retirement:
- Data management: ensuring data on your retirement plans is readily available
- Market developments: understanding what is changing in local countries: legislation, market trends, and solutions
- Risk insights: understanding the risks you face and the options available to best manage them, via Risk Analyzer, our market-leading online risk management tool
Executing your strategy
- Prioritizing asset and liability management decisions across multiple countries
- Overseeing local benefits activity and decisions
- Supported by a leading-edge technology platform
2018 Global Benefits Operations and Governance Study
The 2018 Study has now closed. A report on the findings is expected to be available in December.
The headlines from the early analysis are that companies continue to make progress in improving global benefits governance, but various barriers exist for some that others have managed to navigate by creating the right partnerships, internally and externally, and demonstrating the value to be achieved.
A very strong desire exists to achieve best practice governance through clarity of strategy and structure; access to data and insights about global opportunities; and ongoing monitoring and reporting.
The report will also highlight the actions that companies want to start taking, and the information they need to do so, as well as actions taken to date.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss the findings and receive a copy of the report.
2015-16 Global Benefits Governance and Operations Study
Our 2015-16 Global Benefits Governance and Operations Study has insights into the ways multinationals tackle global benefits now. It identifies best practice and explores the shared practices of companies excelling in global benefits governance. You can find out more about the Study, and download a free copy, here.
For more information on our global retirement management capabilities, please contact us.