Fiduciary Management Survey 2014
The Aon Hewitt 2014 Fiduciary Management Survey is our fifth and largest-ever study of the fiduciary management market. It is also the largest survey in the UK pensions industry on this area of the market.
Its five year history, large scale and focus on users rather than providers, make it unique.
Our survey provides an authoritative and detailed overview of the current fiduciary landscape, capturing the views of:
- Over 350 respondents...
- Covering an estimated £269bn in assets...
- Representing approximately 25% of the UK's defined benefits pension market...
- Including 93 schemes using fiduciary management...
- Representing around 70% of all fiduciary assets in the UK
As a result, it gives key first-hand insights into:
- The reasons why schemes take a fiduciary management approach
- The experiences of those who have gone down a fiduciary route
- The current market environment, including the pace of and drivers of growth
- Key advantages - both perceived and experienced - of using fiduciary management for pension scheme investment.
As well as the survey findings, the report contains commentary from Aon Hewitt fiduciary experts, providing valuable insight into and analysis of the results.
Request a copy
To download the full survey report, please click here
To download the survey summary, please click here
For more information on the survey or our fiduciary management solutions, please speak to your usual Aon Hewitt consultant or contact Kelly Twiddy on 020 7086 3553 or via email.
Hewitt Risk Management Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Copyright 2017 Hewitt Risk Management Services Limited. All rights reserved. Hewitt Risk Management Services Limited, The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3V 4AN. Registered in England No: 5913159 Pillar 3 Disclosure | Stewardship Code | Rem Code Disclosure
Aon Hewitt Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.