Investment solutions for insurers
Helping you improve your investment portfolio in challenging markets
The pressures facing European insurers have never been greater. When it comes to investment, you need a strategy that delivers now – and can evolve to keep pace with the changing landscape.
Tackling the day-to-day management of this strategy without taking your eye off your core business can be a challenge.
This is why more insurers are recognising the benefits of outsourcing the management of their investment portfolio (aka fiduciary management or delegated investment).
The benefits of delegated investment
Delegating the day-to-day management of your investment portfolio to experts can help you to improve your returns in a risk-controlled, efficient and cost-effective manner.
Our approach gives you access to the best investment ideas, best research and best processes – enabling even smaller insurance firms to benefit from the expertise and economies of scale often reserved for their larger peers.
Aon’s insurance asset management services include:
- Fiduciary investment management
- Risk and capital management
- Asset liability management
- Cash flow modelling
- Standard investment management reporting
- Bespoke reporting such as Solvency II, FAL, LIM
- Peer analysis
- Capital market and de-risking solutions
- Strategic advisory
Clients benefit from:
- A partner to help evaluate and manage their investments
- Access to a global investment team with expertise in all major asset classes and best-in-class funds
- Enhanced diversification and better liability matching: a smoother, more certain route to your end goal
- A nimble and proactive investment strategy
- Your investment team time is freed up to focus on strategy
- Effectively uniting their asset and liability strategies
To read more about the challenges facing insurers, you can download a free report from ClearPath Analysis, including a roundtable debate and an examination of the current investment landscape.
Download a copy of our brochure
to read more.
To find out more about how our insurer investment solutions could help you, please contact us.
Copyright © 2017. Aon Hewitt Limited. All rights reserved.
Aon Hewitt Limited Registered in England No. 4396810 Registered office: The Aon Centre, 122 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3V 4AN.
Aon Hewitt Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Aon Hewitt's Delegated Consulting Services (DCS) in the UK are managed by Hewitt Risk Management Services Ltd (HRMSL), a wholly owned subsidiary, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.