Prevention is better than cure: Are employers up for the challenge to change behaviours in the workplace?
The relationship between employers and many employees is increasingly challenged by the link between poor health behaviours and chronic medical conditions, which manifests in a number of different ways, such as increased absenteeism and presenteeism, reduced productivity, increasing claims costs, poor financial wellbeing, and general disengagement.
Download the white paper to discover answers to these questions:
- Why is prevention better than cure?
- What is the role of the employer in driving participation in wellbeing programmes?
- How can employers meet their employees' wellbeing needs?
- How satisfied are organisations with their wellbeing programmes?
- How is mHealth an effective way to engage and promote wellbeing?