A recent business line within our Health and Retirement Solutions service offering is SmartReward; a flexible reward tool building on Aon’s leading technical capabilities and HR expertise. Given the positive take-up in the market, but also to further expand our market presence, we are looking for a SmartReward consultant / Sales representative, for which the core responsibilities predominantly lie in explaining and selling the SmartReward Solution, working closely together with Account Managers and the SmartReward Product Manager/ Centre of Excellence. Once a project has been approved, the SmartReward Consultant will also assist with implementation trajectories.
Aon Health and Retirement Solutions is a global leading division of Aon that is specialized in providing advice with respect to human capital consultancy and outsourcing. Thanks to our approach, expertise and global network, we can offer solutions for the most important and complex challenges in the field of human resources. Challenges faced by many organizations today. Our team consists of professionals who have access to broad and thorough surveys, knowledge platforms and services. We dispose of several offices in Belgium and around the world.
Your role – SmartReward Sales Representative
As a SmartReward (flexible benefits) Consultant/ Sales representative you will join a specialized team that focuses primarily on advising companies on all aspects of compensation, bonuses and benefits. Your role relates to the further development of our SmartReward solution from a sales perspective, working both on existing clients and incoming leads but also pro-actively going to the market to promote the SmartReward Solution.
- You will get involved in the roll-out of a market innovation, by making use of your commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial skillset. Basic Comp & Ben – Reward knowledge is a Must Have (pure compensation, reward, payroll processes, benefits, …).
- You will act as Sales Representative on the SmartReward product and will assist with various Client implementations, after which the Clients are passed on to an Account Manager.
- You have the ability to work autonomously – in a local support structure and in close collaboration with the Smart Reward Product Manager and the UK based Centre of Excellence.
- You will be commercially involved in rolling-out our innovative solution in the Belgian market.
- You will act as an ambassador for the SmartReward Solution on Social Media, LinkedIn, seminars.
- You will be responsible for drawing up, presenting and negotiating proposals with Clients and Prospects.
- You will present the Smart Reward Solution to client decision makers as well as users of the tool, including giving real-time demo’s.
- You will Support our Clients with attracting, motivating and retaining their people through the development and implementation of our SmartReward tool.
More information on our solutions on www.smartreward.be