Account Manager/Business Developer Marine
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance & reinsurance brokerage and human resources solutions & outsourcing services. The group counts 69 000 people working in more than 120 countries. Aon counts over 370 employees spread over its offices in Brussels, Ghent, Liège, Antwerp and Luxembourg.
Aon has a lot to offer to enterprising people who support our clients by taking well considered risks. Trust, respect and responsibility are the main values of our company culture. Are you looking for an exciting career full of variety? We are ready to launch your career in the world of insurance! For our clients, risk management is essential to ensure the continuation of their activities. For you, this is a unique opportunity to accomplish your experience and challenges.
What will the job entail?
- As Business Developer you independently prospect our target clients being traders and logistic service providers, both domestic and abroad. For this role, not only a commercial but also a technical skillset will be required.
- You convince your prospects of Aon’s added value.
- You are a professional consultant with a passion for Marine Insurance
- You analyze the profile of your prospects and you work together with our technical specialists to conduct risk, benchmarking and market studies for your prospects and clients.
- You create new client relationships by networking and by organizing events for prospects.
- As Account Manager you establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned existing as well as with the customers you have won as Business Developer.
The successful applicant ideally has:
- A demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization;
- You have excellent listening, stakeholder management, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Motivated, driven, striving for excellence and willing to go the extra mile;
- A degree in law and/or business/applied economics or you have similar qualifications by experience;
- A solid experience in account management in a business to business environment in the (marine) insurance / financial services / consultancy industry or in the logistics/trading/expedition/stevedoring sector;
- Native communication skills in Dutch and is fluent in French and English;
- Willing to travel.
- A full-time position (permanent contract) with a challenging and varied job content;
- Competitive salary with additional fringe benefits and a company car;
- Flexibility to organize your work;
- Continuous training and development opportunities;
- A job in a dynamic and growing company;
We can achieve our common goals. Indeed, our future is directly linked to that of our employees. Encouraging their initiatives and providing them with opportunities to realize their ideas, is guaranteeing our own future. As to you, take the main gateway to enter the insurance world: the one of a world leader!
Do you want more information about this vacancy? Are you interested in a dynamic career with plenty of career opportunities and self-development as well as a competitive remuneration package? Apply now by sending your detailed résumé to email@example.com.