Account Manager Large Accounts - Diegem
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance & reinsurance brokerage and human resources solutions & outsourcing services. The group counts 69 000 people working in more than 120 countries. Aon counts over 370 employees spread over its offices in Brussels, Ghent, Liège, Antwerp and Luxembourg.
Aon has a lot to offer to enterprising people who support our clients by taking well considered risks. Trust, respect and responsibility are the main values of our company culture. Are you looking for an exciting career full of variety? We are ready to launch your career in the world of insurance! For our clients, risk management is essential to ensure the continuation of their activities. For you, this is a unique opportunity to accomplish your experience and challenges.
The Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with important large customers. Assigned to a number of existing customers, he/she is responsible for achieving sales figures and assigned account objectives. He/she represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. The Account Manager will lead the account team consisting of specialists both in Belgium and abroad. Business development through prospecting new customers is an equally important part of the position.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts. Does the same when prospecting a new client;
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel (both in Belgium and abroad), including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations;
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts and business development;
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis;
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- University degree or equal by experience;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a business to business environment in the insurance, financial services or consultancy industry;
- Dynamic commercial attitude based upon observing, listening and understanding the client’s actual needs;
- Eager to learn and grow expertise in the company products and services;
- Autonomous, structured and experienced in managing multiple technical projects at the time;
- Ability and courage to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level;
- Fluent in Dutch and professional knowledge of French and English.
Do you want more information about this vacancy?
Are you interested in a dynamic career with plenty of career opportunities and self-development as well as a competitive remuneration package?
Apply now! email@example.com.