Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance & reinsurance brokerage and human resources solutions & outsourcing services. The group counts 52 000 people working in more than 120 countries. Aon counts over 370 employees spread over its offices in Brussels, Ghent, Liège, Antwerp and Luxembourg.
Aon has a lot to offer to enterprising people who support our clients by taking well considered risks. Trust, respect and responsibility are the main values of our company culture.
Are you looking for an exciting career full of variety? We are ready to launch your career in the world of insurance! For our clients, risk management is essential to ensure the continuation of their activities. For you, this is a unique opportunity to accomplish your experience and challenges.
Our International Retirement & Investment team in Brussels provides consulting services for multinational companies looking for cross-border pension solutions.
Participate to the future development of pan-European pension funds
- As a Junior Consultant, you will be part of a growing team and work together with some of the leading industry consultants
- You will give support to senior consultants and appointed actuaries by
- Coordinating activities with local actuarial firms and pension fund providers
- Monitoring financial transactions
- Supporting risk managers in developing a risk dashboard
- Preparing reporting to authorities and presentations to the Board of Directors
- You will help multinationals companies in defining an international governance framework
- Participating in the setup of pan-European pension funds and the cross-border approval process
- Organizing and attending Board meetings
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in interesting international projects
- Eager to learn about cross-border pensions and pan-European pension funds
- You are interested to work in an international context
- You are able to be a self-starter, work independently and have a good team spirit
- You have a Master Degree of Economics, Mathematics or Actuarial
- You have a solution oriented mindset with affinity for numbers
- Experience in investments a/o managing pension funds is a plus
- You have excellent communication skills
- You speak English and French or Dutch
- You like to work in a flexible environment because a good work-life balance is important to you
Salary and benefits
This role offers attractive employment conditions, competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package working in a flexible environment (e.g. homeworking) with the opportunity to become a senior consultants in our international retirement practice
Apply now by sending your detailed cv to email@example.com.