Senior Broker Liability - Antwerp, Ghent or Brussels
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance & reinsurance brokerage and human resources solutions & outsourcing services. The group counts 69 000 people working in more than 120 countries. Aon counts over 370 employees spread over its offices in Brussels, Ghent, Liège, Antwerp and Luxembourg.
Aon has a lot to offer to enterprising people who support our clients by taking well considered risks. Trust, respect and responsibility are the main values of our company culture. Are you looking for an exciting career full of variety? We are ready to launch your career in the world of insurance! For our clients, risk management is essential to ensure the continuation of their activities. For you, this is a unique opportunity to accomplish your experience and challenges.
Your role – Senior Broker Liability
- You will be responsible for servicing and providing technical advice to clients including designing, negotiating (including drafting of manuscript policy wordings), implementing and servicing national and global programs in the following areas: General Liability (including Products Liability, Recall, Employers Liability) and Environmental Risks.
- You will have a specific focus on Environmental Risks to become our expert advisor Environmental Risks through internal and external trainings, seminars, presentations, training by insurers specialized in the matter.
- As a member of the team, you are keeping abreast of any relevant legislation.
- You are responsible for the contract reviews on request of clients.
- You are continually striving to improve client satisfaction and ensure we deliver on our promises to the client.
- For our international clients, you work closely with Aon Global Client Network and you build, utilize and maintain relationships with specialists within the Aon network in order to provide the optimum service on global programs.
The successful applicant will have:
- A Master of Law;
- Experience of at least 7 - 10 years in a legal, insurance or consultancy role;
- Fluent - both in writing and oral - in Dutch, French and English. Fluent in English is an absolute must!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Motivated, driven, striving for excellence and willing to go the extra mile.
are an enthusiastic professional looking for a stimulating and challenging career? For our customer’s risk management, it is of vital importance to “assure” their activity’s continuity. For you, this is a unique opportunity to apply your expertise acquired, as well as your thirst for challenges.
we can achieve our common goals. Indeed, our future is directly linked to that of our employees. Encouraging their initiatives and providing them with opportunities to realize their ideas, is guaranteeing our own future. As to you, take the main gateway to enter the insurance world: the one of a world leader!
Do you want more information about this vacancy?
Are you interested in a dynamic career with plenty of career opportunities and self-development as well as a competitive remuneration package?
Apply now by sending your detailed résumé to email@example.com.