Business Process Analyst - Diegem
You are part of the Organization & Information Technology team focusing on digitizing operational processes and specialized in supporting our clients and colleagues with the best solutions and services. You report to the Chief Operations Officer.
As a Business Process Analyst you work in close collaboration with the business and our finance department to identify areas where processes, performance and quality can be improved. Meeting key stakeholders to determine goals, gather and analyse data, map processes and provide recommendations about possible solutions is your primary approach. Based on the input you structure and follow up implementations through goal directed project management. As player within an important international organisation, you liaise with regional and global solution owners to make sure that our local operations are standardised and aligned with the overall vision and strategy of Aon Business Services. Furthermore, you own the business continuity plan and the alignment with IT’s disaster recovery plan.
Your key responsibilities are: process analysis, best practices, data gathering, conduct workshops with colleagues, monitor process performance, support decision making, manage projects and plan for business continuity.
- Master’s degree in business or economics
- at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- fluent in Dutch, French and English
- project management skills (preferably certified)
- familiar with insurance (broking) business processes
- great analytical, communication and writing skills
- troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- proficient in using analytical programs (spreadsheets, process mapping, flow-charting, Gantt charts)
Salary and benefits
This role offers attractive employment conditions, a competitive salary completed with a comprehensive benefits package in a flexible work environment.